Sweet Caroline & Family

Look at this sweet new baby girl! Isn't she beautiful?! I loved hanging out with her and her brother, sister and parents this morning. She has a couple of very helpful and loving siblings. It was fun to watch them interact/play with/beat up on each other. Thanks, Hubbards, for letting me invade your bedroom! I had so much fun with you guys. Here's your sneak peek:








This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Sweet Caroline & Family

  1. Mamo says:

    What a beautiful baby with a very beautiful name. Her family is gorgeous as well. These are great pictures. I love the first one, baby on Daddy's shoulder. So sweet. Karissa, you have talent!!! Good job.

  2. Michelle says:

    those pictures are beautiful! great job! They all look so cute. I love the one of Holtz and Elsie. I will feel awful if that isn't her name.

Leave a Reply